View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 11:48 AM   #42
Legolas
Jack Burton

Yorick, are you saying Lennon is trying to put us on a false trail intentionally?

L E N N O N C O O K...

Naturally, we all notice the three N's and the three O's in this name. That leaves the L E C and K. 12 + 5 + 3 + 11 = 31
31 + 3 (from the O's) = 34
3 + 4 = 7 and 3 (from the N's) x 7 provides us with 777.

On the other hand, we have

YORICK, or 81
8 + 1 = 9, and 81 = 9 x 9.
So, that's 999, or 666 upside down!

So, it would seem it is not Lennon, but you who is putting us on the wrong track.

But then, you mention Jorath Calar. This name corresponds with the number 107.
Oddly, you only mention the first part of his name, Jorath, which results in 72.
72, when divided by three, results in 24. Now 2 + 4 = 6. Since we divided by three, we should rectify this by multiplying by three again. So, that's 3 x 6 or 666, thus proving the two of you are both part of this conspiracy.

But I will of course not let it end there. For your claim to tyhe throne of prophecy, Nostradamus, equals the number 145.
1 x 4 + 5 equals 9, but, there being talk of two towers, we should double this number. This way, we can find 18, or 3 x 6, proving that even he has been a servant of the beast.

Confusius, on the other hand, corresponds with 127.
1 + 2 = 3, and 3 x 7 provides us with 777.

So obviously, Lennon and Confusius are to be roven right, whereas Nostradamus, Jorath and Yorick are all trying to lead us down the wrong path. Thank goodness I have discovered this in time, for I was about to believe those false tales.
I bet even the history writers have been influenced by the Beast, for they have gotten it wrong as well