View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 11:07 PM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Thanks Bardan.....any advantage to the Collector's Edition - other than the cosmetic differences?
Nope. Unless you want a shirt and some other 'extra' trinkets, just get the normal version. It's the same CD's.

PS: The editor IMO, is the MOST easy Editor I have ever used. a 5 year old could understand it! Seriously! After 1 day, I have complex scripts and events done with TONS of stuff!

One scene in my tavern: 6 Guards guard the waterwell that goes down into Undermountains Dungeons--this waterwell is inside a Tavern. I set these Guards to attack any Monsters that follow people back out of the water well and kill the monsters, then return to thier post. I even have they yell "Protect the Tavern! Evil Creatures are about!" [img]smile.gif[/img] It's so fun!! Fun to top what you just did with something even MORE complex (which isn't REALLY complex)

on ebay, don't spend over $40 for the normal version of NWN. But Watch out, NWN comes with a unique CD Key. The seller could have just copied the CD's and is USING the key. If I was you, I would buy it new. Because to play online, you gotta register an account at Bioware, and if that Key from that used copy is being used or WAS used, your copy is useless for online play.

Be safe!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote