View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Thoughts on Mists of Pandaria

How are you guys and girls liking this expansion so far?

Personally i think it's far far better than Cataclysm and WotLK combined, with some nice timekilling features such as petbattles and the revamped cooking system with growing your own crops. The dungeons are good too (most of them) and the available raids until now are fun as well. On the downside, i have to say i have never encountered so many questkilling bugs in all my time of playing WoW, and Blizzard doesnt seem to rush with the hotfixes, on two chars i had to abandon a questzone before i could even complete it, and on another i have two quests in the fridge because it simply wont let me complete quests. I'm also a bit miffed from a hunter's perspective, since every other class outthere seems to out DPS me at the moment, while in Cataclysm hunters were always on top of the DPS charts. maybe it's the expertise thing that messes things up for me atm, time will tell, but so far i cant be happy with my DPS output.

All things aside i'm having a blast though, WoW seems more appealing than it has been in the last few years, and the new Monk class is an awesome addition.