View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 08:57 AM   #95
uk_john
Dungeon Master

Default Re: Tech Tips (game not working? Read this!)

Bungleau - thanks again, but I have to tell you I have done everything that this thread has mentioned and have uncompressed the townavi, but that only relates to in the village, and even there you can still click on 'some' buildings, so my clicks do work in the village and work more with the townavi uncompressed, so in every way I can do everything in the village, I can click on the town hall get the quests there, buy armour, the whole 10 yards. It's just when I leave the village and go into the '3D world' the mouse clicks don't seem to work and when I put the 'fight' cursor (the sword) over the enemy and click, I get no blue or red target, like I believe I should get, and my character/party do nothing when I click on them. I just cannot get my party to fight! I hit 'space to 'end turn' (manual's words, not mine!) on each character, but at no point can I get my party to fight! Also, when I go to the village gates and click on it, nothing happens. I choose 'use' and click, and still nothing!
uk_john is offline   Reply With Quote