View Single Post
Old 04-01-2001, 12:04 PM   #82
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Is there a nice somebody willing to post a digest of what happened at yesterday's big party, please, please ? Seems that I have missed a lot of cool things ...

Oh Hi Moiraine! Nice to finally be online when you are!! Good to see you.

When do you leave on vacation? I read somewhere that you're going.. or have you gone already?

A digest of last night's party ... hmmmmmmmmmmm... it still brings a smile to my face. A grin actually.

Zeeke75 had to run a 'gauntlet' of Moon's Hope Inn females to prove he was charming & Worthy enough to hold KDogRex's title of Resident Corset Loosener. He started off with LadyRae, with the Kindly The.Relic watching protectively, moved on to Reeka, then to Cloudbringer... successfully charming each & everyone, and yet keeping their corresponding beaus calm and un-jealous.

Then he moved on to me and *whew* what a surprise!! I'm still flabbergasted.

The bottom line tho, is that now he's also out of 'circulation' at the Inn, so we're hoping that JJ will be willing to run the gauntlet and succeed in holding that most important post.

Is that concise enough for you Moiraine? (silly fun... my first RPG experience of this kind and very enjoyable)

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
(member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild)