View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 05:44 AM   #4
StigTC

Figured I'd just fill in the proper forms on the 'Angry Mob' bug and the teleportation bug.

Angry Mob bug.
1. What level did this happen on?
Level 2, but effects all levels after that.

2. What were you doing at the exact moment this bug/error showed up?
I was walking.

3. Describe the error/bug/mistake:
The lizard realm guard seems to cause a problem if you kill him. Everyone belonging to his faction (meaning all plot characters), will attack you and eventually kill you, if you don't run like scared halfling. It even effects the small dwarven statues on level 2 and the riddle spectre on level 5. But it is most noticeable when you enter Skullport on level 3 and are attacked by an angry mob. Haven't been able to test it further down because of the bug written in the post above.

4. Is your character good or evil?
Has happened to multiple characters, I assume they don't all have the same alignment. My own character, for which this happened, was true neutral.

Teleportation bug.
1. What level did this happen on?
Level 8 and level 2.

2. What were you doing at the exact moment this bug/error showed up?
The first time on level 8 I was fighting a skeleton warrior inside the hollow tree stump.

3. Describe the error/bug/mistake:
I was teleported alongside with the skeleton warrior to the area in front of the stairs down to level 3 (where the crypt thing and greater bone golem is).
The second time where I was teleported from level 2 to the tavern, I do not remember what I was doing.

4. Is your character good or evil?
Has happened to two different characters, the first character, that went from level 8 to level 2, was a true neutral druid. The other I don't remember.

[ 08-16-2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!