View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 11:26 PM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well my Samoyed (or however you spell it), Sparky, my mom got from the pound, his old name used to be "Corkey" but we all hated that name LOL. He was just so spunky and friendly, he even would hang out on the porch and let all my mom's cats sit and lay on him, and knead his stomach like he was their mother ROTFL. He loved to play too, and I could take a dog treat and hold it up and he'd hop on is back legs to get to it, so cute. He wasn't too long haired, nothing to difficult to groom, he was completely white. (We had a few Collies when I was growing up too, now THAT'S some groomimg time LOL!). I'd only groom Sparky in the summertime, and he was hard to keep clean LOL. I'd dry him off and let him go outside and he'd promptly run to the corn fields (in the Spring, when the farmers had just put down their manure!!). Or he'd go roll in the gutters along the road, which flooded often in the Spring and Summer with the rains, and were basically these long muddy lakes along side the road, i.e., a fun doggy swimming pool. Bah LOL! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2005, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps