View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 12:32 AM   #1
lroyo

I would like to make an apology and also put forward my thoughts on something.

Firstly, I want to apologise to all the Christians that come to this forum. I, amongst others, have not only questioned your beliefs, but I have questioned your state of mind and pretty much made you out to be irrational. This includes Yorick and Cerek. I certainly didn't come to this forum to have arguments with people, and put other people down, but I have ended up doing this regularly. I came here to have some fun, and make some friends.

Personally, I will still add my thoughts on some of the more touchy subjects, but I will no longer direct comments as personally as I have done in recent times.

It seems to me that there have been an awful lot of threads of a religious nature of late, and maybe this should be cut down. I mean, no-one's opinions seem to have swayed whatsoever. I think it is very important to think about these things at some point in your life, but I hurt someone very close to me, by treating them the same way that I have treated some of my religious friends at IWF. With a lack of respect.

Avi.