View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 12:57 PM   #54
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey all. Today I can chalk up another point on my already towering record. Yes, today I have once again made an ass out of myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I was eating breakfast in a cafe this morning, reading my paper and cursing Mondays in general. I finish, leave and am about to get into my car outside when a girl from inside comes running out with my bag, explaining that I'd left it inside. I thanked her, smiled, went to get into my car, and noticed that she was a very nice looking girl. Inevitably, something went wrong as I went to get into my car. I smacked my head on the side of the roof and almost fell into my chair. She comes forward to ask if I'm alright and I turn, banging my head again on the roof. It was an altogether embarrassing event.

However, one good thing did come out of it. I'm meeting the girl and a few of her friends for a drink this Friday [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] Hopefully the bruising would have gone down by then