View Single Post
Old 10-27-2001, 03:15 AM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sazzie, you do fabulous work! Uh.. I sure hope my sig didn't start this avalanche of requests! Yikes! But I do love mine and the fact that you made it special for me, makes it even nicer!

Sorry to hear your schedule is getting so hectic! Hey everyone! If Saz takes a wee bit longer to do a sig for you than usual, he's just busy with .. ugh.. REAL LIFE! (hey.. somebody around here has to have one! LOL )

Add this to the end of your list, Saz. A long time back we talked about a logo for the Cafe. Not sure how I'd work that.. maybe just add it as a pic in the first post or swap out with my regular sig for that first post of the new threads as we make them. Was thinking some 'rolling happy, yet laid back font' yup.. the Cafe is VERY relaxed! LOL and color.. hmmm... that's a toss up.. got any ideas? Coppery gold or a sparkly purple.. oooooooh.. LOL purple/plum sounds lovely.. wonder how hard that is to get right, though? heehee.. well we can talk about it when you get time - NO HURRY AT ALL!

oh and email me/icq me this weekend if you can.. we need to arrange another game before I fly west!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."