Thread: NWN Directory
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 05:03 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Using the icons that are directly in the folder that the game is installed in, I wanted to clarify the following...The following does not mention shortcuts, though I get the same results with shortcuts as I do with the originals...

When I use the icon on the right, I get the same message that you mentioned in your first post. I have to access NWN through the icon on the left. I just wanted to confirm that I clearly presented my thought. Are we good so far? BTW...I used to access NWN through the icon on the right, but it does not work anymore. I do not know why...nor am I concerned with it since I can actually play the game with no trouble.

Also...you say that you have to have the CD in the game before you can play. I just checked and I do not have the CD inserted but I can play Online, Single-player of NWN original, SoU, and HotU, as well as custom modules that I built...all fully installed and with no CD requirement. I don't know why...because I thought I used to HAVE to have HotU installed before it would go...but anymore!

BTW...I am using XP Home

[ 04-24-2006, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]