View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 10:26 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

Note: Melusine's old email address invalid! Email edited to current one.

Just putting up a kind of FAQ here, I hope it helps.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS OR UPDATES ON THIS THREAD.

If you still have questions, or if you have any comments about the photos, or wish to provide an update on a photo you've uploaded, please post this in the Comments and Updates thread which is checked reqularly. Any posting done on this thread that belongs on the other will be deleted by the moderators. Help us keep this thread clean. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Here's the FAQ:

• Stealthy's Site has long been the official photo album of the Ironworks Forums, and you will find pictures of many regular and less regular members there.
  • If you are looking for the picture of a particular member, use the index above to quickly find the link to the appropriate page of the album.
  • If you'd like to add pictures of your own, you can do two things:
    1. Use your netpassport (MSN or hotmail account) to become a member of Stealthy's Site. Go to the main album and click Add Photos. You will be prompted to download an Upload manager, after which you can upload photo's from your hard drive.
    2. Simply send the picture to my email address s.volz@let.vu.nl, or to Cloudbringer or Memnoch, and we will upload the pictures for you
  • If your photo is not in a digital format (i.e. still on old fashioned paper ) there are several ways to get it digitalised. Some photo stores offer the service of putting your photos on a CD Rom. You could also find someone to scan the picture for you. Use a picture editing program such as Photo Shop to convert the pics into .gif or .jpeg format, if necessary.
    If you need any more help, feel free to ask [img]smile.gif[/img]
  • Due to a large number of deletions in the main album, I have had to move more recent pictures to earlier album pages. This is simply the easiest way for me to keep the index up to date. It is for this reason, too, that I would like to ask you to only remove a picture if it's absolutely necessary, and to inform me if you have.
  • My apologies to anyone whose pictures have been relocated. To make sure they don't go unnoticed, these pictures are marked with a " (NEW) " tag in the Index. So be sure to check if there are new pics you've missed in there! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2005, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]