View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 01:59 AM   #26
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I wanted to post my own experience of what I've been through in the past two years, in hopes it may help someone else with stuff they're going through right now.
I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I'll just tell you a BIT.. (I don't like talking about this really-even family in other states didn't know until last year)

I've had something for 6 years now that is very serious, and has even been so bad as to make me consider killing myself. I'll go ahead and tell ya: I'm a chronic pain sufferer.. (oh geez).. I HATE telling.. but I need too guys.. the last month has been very bad pain wise. I've had cortasone injections in my hips (both, that's where the pain is) it started in my back, then also went into my legs and feet). I've been on damn Ultram (which is 81 bucks a WEEK) and in the last year, Vicoden (low dose). So it's been a bad time, and I also don't have insurance, and can't work much as I used too. But thats why I work on my website, trying to get income that way.. We're broke weekly now because ofmy damn pills, but now that we're married, I'm getting on Donna's Insurance, but it will cost a lot for a while because of pre-existing... Anyway, I try to keep a smile on my face, and stay positive.. If I didn't I would be dead, ya know? It's hard sometimes, and the pain 'breaks' me once and a while, but I know this; if anyone else could feel what I go through for 1 min, they would cry.. it's that bad... I do have a high threshold for pain, with the help of the medicine that is.

I didn't want to tell anyone this, because I felt you would look at me in a different way, and I don't want that. I'm still a tough mother f'er! I just don't want you guys to think I'm some.. ugh, I dunno, I'm gonna stop now, I'm babbling.

Dan / Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

PS: Sazerac, the reason I posted this is because you had the courage to post yours. and for that man, I know how it feels. We all gotta hang in there.
There is more to my story, but I may tell it later.