View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 10:30 PM   #5
Jimbo
The Magister

I usually play Asheron's Call now. Used to play Ulitma Online, and Everquest, but canned them. I still love to play Tribes (can't wait till April its clobberin' time! ), now if I can only go and convince the phone company they need to upgrade the routers here so I can get a DSL line (I live 1/4 of a mile from a relay station--a big one, and the phone companys say the feeds(?) are not capable of handling it...I could risk it and have earthlink put in a DSL but what is the chance it would work). Age's of Empire II is great, and thats about it now. Narrowed down the system to AC, BGII, Tribes, and AoEII, and saving room for Tribes 2! I plan on hittin' the local game center and playing on there T1 just for fun sometimes.

All time favorites:
Curse of the Azure Bonds from SSI and Wizardworks
The first 2 Monkey Island's
Wing Commander

Games I want to see made:
A good first person shooter that is team based with total intergration of land, sea, and air forces.
A good Mass Multi Player On-line Role Playing Game that is TURN based and has good and meaningful pvp combat (hell, I'll take the same game if it's non-pvp and ain't a freaking test of time{setting on your butt watchin' a spawn point for something you need sucks..}).
A dream--a fps that is based on skill not connection time.
A cowboy game.
A game based on Battle Star Galatica where you could play the Human or Cylons
Games sort of based on history, playing Pirates actually made me want to read up on how much of a bad arse Capt Morgan and Francis Drake were (side note--we need some smiles waving flags hehe would be good to see one with all the flags)

Oh well enough ramblin and off we go!

------------------
Drink and be merry
Jimbo
"Renegade, Rebel, and Rogue"