View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 07:18 PM   #33
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Find me an article, not funded by open source... wait... there's no funding in open-source... hmm... Something wrong here, they don't have any legal links, as they're not a company... Meaning all articles about Linux vs Windows that are free are subject to be under the influence of open-source, therefor biased to Linux... Unless they're an indepentend magazine, or a site like tom's Hardware, but for software... Hmm... I've just been to one, mind you it's Croatian, and it has some nice things about Linux, but also about Windows as well. And if I put my heart to it, I think I'm bound to find a few on english as well... but Frankly honey.. I don't give a damn.
This is one of the oldest debates known to man! It will never end, it will never find a conclusion. Why? Microsoft is too powerfull to kill, and open-source is too distributed to be fogotten. And if there is somehow going to be an end, it's not going to be on a forum that's main focus is roleplaying games. Guys, I really do respect the crusades and all, and I do believe that Microsoft has some issues it has to take care of, but this is like "My dad is better than your dad!"