View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #83
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Interested Re: Single-payer health care plan dies in Senate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
If he was so confident in this person and her PoV, why was she not named as the author? Not even a quote box and the original title and copywright were omitted. Bit shady if you ask me.
Generally before I post anything by her I scrub it, and if you check the original articles (the liberal lies about healthcare series) it's apparent where irrelevant or hateful speech has been removed. *shrugs* I got lazy at the end and was in a hurry, so sue me. Simple exercise, scrub out the "hateful speech" (just like I scrub any number of right-wing commentators to remove republican only bias, and well, Al makes up stats, like the interview where he said the earth's core was severall million degrees... the surface of the sun is only about 12,000... (the corona is much much hotter, but still only averages 2 Million), or in his film where he shows florida sinking under twenty seven feet of increased sea-level... best guesses are about 7 inches by pro-cc scientists, absolute worst case scenario in a couple thousand years, it might get to 27' of water. Not accurate within our greatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandchildren's lifetime. But yeah, I've found Democrats tend to "create" the "truth" wholecloth, or choose to spend a week reporting on a boy who wasn't in a balloon when real issues are cropping up all over the place, replacing news with frivolity.

And people wonder why cnn's got the lowest ratings of any cable news channel, and they were the first... And Faux News' ratings continue to soar... http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/17/bu...7cnn.html?_r=1

Anyway, to get back to the question, I didn't source because, like I said a few posts ago, regardless of facts and sourced data, people like you will reject it because you don't like the person saying it. Removing the polarizing person from the equation forces you to look at relatively neutral facts.

Last edited by Morgeruat; 12-22-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote