View Single Post
Old 02-10-2001, 01:21 PM   #6
Morninglord

Oh, and actually I do have some more questions...

I have some reed in my backpack that has been there for quite some time now, and I don't know what to do with it. What am I supposed to do with it? Give it to that faery? I *think* I've tried that...

What effects does the potion of youth have, when and why shall one drink it?

If I cast away stuff on the ground in town, does it stay there even after I save and quit the game? (Yes, I have tried, and it stayed there, but I don't want to take any risks with the spellbooks that I as of yet can't learn the spells from)

There are some items which I wonder if they were safe to throw away, like the looking glass, the cloak that enables you to go through walls in the first dungeon, Korgans amulet, etc. Those items hold no place later in the game, do they?

And *how* many potions of immortality should one have found after going through the dungeon they are found in?

What does the meditation skill do?

I have an empty bible in my backpack, and I suppose that I in some way is supposed to restore the faith of the ex-blind priest with it, but where do I get any text to fill the pages with? I have not spoken with any priest that I can recall that would help me with this.

As always, thanks in advance.