View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 05:19 AM   #1
Morninglord

Well, I have two questions. The first is, how the heck do I assign spells to quick slots (quick keys, on the keyboard...), if there is any? And secondly, in the dungeons (can't remember what level..) I am currently at a place where one has obtained three statues, one of gold, one of silver, and one of bronze. Now, the riddle in the room with the clock doesn't SEEM so hard, and I've tried placing those statues as best I can on the numbers that I deem correct, but obvioulsy I am doing something wrong. What shall I do? It says "Three brothers were born, from the richest to the poorest. The zenith was the origin". I interpret this as that I shall put the golden statue on "12" on the clock on the floor. Then it says "The second is equal to the other two", and it is THIS one that I think is a bit cryptical, but I have tried to put it everywhere, to no avail =( The last one says "The last one is equal to the number of brothers", and I interpret this as that I shall put the bronze statue on the number "3". I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance!