View Single Post
Old 11-29-2000, 04:48 PM   #3
Junker

If you like a game that focuses on a great(One of the best CRPG Storys)story and dont mind to read a lot(And I really mean a lot)and has less fighting, then maybe Torment is something for you,well planescape torment is built on the same engine as BG and Icewind Dale but they shouldnt be compared, P.T is in a leage of its own.

And then we have W.W that hardly has any story at all(Ohh well it has one, but one of the worst in a CRPG yet)Okey ill admit there is a few cute and well made NPCs but doesnt make a good story. The focus here is more charachter development and lots and lots of fighting..

So its up to you,,,Both games are certainly very funny, but each game could be less funny depending on you..What do you like ? Is the story important ? Do you like to battle hordes of monsters ?

As a note from my side P.T is a true roleplaying expereience( As close to real roleplaying you could get with a computergame) and W.W has stats skills but your characters is just there,,,they newer react to anything you do,and they doesnt complain about anything (empty shells with some skillstats)according to me that isnt roleplaying its just the tip of the iceberg of what roleplaying really is..