View Single Post
Old 03-14-2001, 09:16 AM   #2
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Then kill the dragon, matey... Here are some hints :

- Be sure 2 have haste or improved haste casted on your party members sorry asses. When the dragon flaps his wings, the will be blasted 2 the other side of the room. When U have haste casted they can return 2 battle as soon as posible.
- Get the dragon to atack some of your sissy boy party members (like Jaheira or Anomen). They will take the dammage and your strongest fighter can take him (from behind if you like... No, not that way, dirty basterd
- Ofcourse, get all your spell casters out of the way. Let the fighters (I dont know how much fighters you have) surround him. He'll be confused who to take on.
- Also, have one magic user cast protective and penetration spells on him. It is way more easy to keep control that way.
- Dont be shy 2 use charged items. The reward is worth it. F.E. I notticed that a combo of Fire Strike and Call Lightning works splendid (so get urself a wand of Firestrike)

Well, that should be usefull...
And about those other quests, there are so manny I cant remember 'em all. Just keep following the Storyline and you'll encounter enough quests.

Strength and Honnor, my friend.

------------------
"The Lord of murder shall perish, because Azreall has kicked his ass badly. So sayeth the Wise Aluando"