View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 07:43 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL.. I laughed so hard about that helmet that was really greaves... We always joke about the horrid names things have in that game, like Rotten boots of Failure or whatever but she not only thinks she has a helmet but one with a cool name and whammo...it's not a helmet at all!

Maybe next week, LadyZ!

TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday! They finished interviewing people for the position my boss vacated but I don't know who they hired yet. Hope it's not one of the first ones or this last one.. ugh.. too stiff. At least get someone who can be businesslike AND smile... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And my co-worker... uh.. she is making Felix from the Odd Couple, look like a dirt-loving swine... LOL Today she got physically ill over some dust and crumbs in her keyboard. Now I know it's a bit disgusting to have stuff in your keyboard that you didn't put there.. but she was really over-the-top grossed out and when I'd helped her clean the keyboard, given her alcohol wipes for it and she'd brushed a tiny bit of stuff on the floor she kept saying it was making her sick and she was so grossed out. I said 'Well at least it's not on the desk now, it's on the floor' and she said that she knew it.. her FEET knew it.. they could just TELL there was stuff there.... uh.. ooooookayyy, then..... *backs off and tries not to laugh too hard*