View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 06:08 PM   #1
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I tried posting this in another thread but I typed too slow and the thread was deleted before I could finish. hehe
Anyways it went something like this -
As of late there have been a few disagreements regarding the decisions that some of the mods have made (hey there are a few that I thought were bad judgment on the Mods part aswell - Angels welcome thread and Nude beaches to name two). Always remember this -

Ziroc and the Mods are giving up their time (for free no less) to give us a nice friendly place that we can chat and enjoy ourselves.

Remember that there are kids on this forum and that their parents might not want them to be reading about nude beaches or stumbling across what might be construed as sex talk.

As someone recently wrote (forget who) - Type on this forum as if you were talking to people in real life (Would you start a conversation about nude beaches and start swearing/blaspheming in front of a 10 year old that you've never met)?
A couple of quotes from "Z" to finish
"As for free speech remember this is a house. If you insult anyone or act a fool inside Ziroc's house, He will ask you to leave."
"Remember, this is not a democracy. This is a semi-benevolent dictatorship."
This isn't as good as the other post I typed but I think it gets the message across - Please respect your fellow man/woman/mod/whatever else so we can all get down to having some fun and not have to get angry or upset at one another

Edit: Agreed with your comments regarding posting disagreements so removed that sentence. I did intend it to be done so that people would continue reading and be put off posting but I see how it might not be construed in that way. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Downunda ]