View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 04:07 PM   #55
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
Are you seriously insinuating that this whole thing is some sort of plot by President Bush? The WTC were destroyed, the Pentagon was rather severely damaged, Camp David was almost destroyed. The financial and military nerve centers of this country were horribly damaged, the nation is going to be feeling this for years. We may potentially going to war. And you're saying what? That Bush is using this as some sort of excuse to take over the country?? Preposterous!

BTW...Bush was in Florida for a conference on Education. Something that has been planned for months. So he didn't 'just happen' to be there.
Camp David almost destroyed?! Where does that information come from?

If you would continue reading consecutive posts within threads and not just jump in to badmouth me you would see that I said I do not think that Bush himself orchestrated it. I did not say it is the reason for these attacks.

I don't believe the planning of these attacks today took place overnight in case you really think I am that stupid.

Study your politics and tell me that there have never been politicians above sacrificing their own for their benefit in the long run.

Tell me that you have proof that Desert Storm was not in any way a poiltically-based message sent to the American people by George Bush Sr. You would be fooling yourself to believe it.

I also said within this thread "I would like to end up knowing later on that I am completely wrong right now."

Did I say once that Bush is going to use this to take over the country?!
Please use your pocketchange to buy yourself a grip because you appear to have lost the one you showed up here with!

Read me for what I say, not for what you want it to mean and get off my back.
I don't give a crap if you are Cloudy's online boyfriend that gives you no right to put words in my mouth and twist what I say to fight with me.

Memnoch, I am sorry if what I am saying here can be called a flame and the words directed at me cannot.
I am tired of defending myself against people who refuse to understand that we don't all think alike, we don't all talk alike and that we are, as individuals allowed our opinions in this country so long as we do no others any harm with them. I am not attacking anyone here yet I am on the defensive at every turn with "friends" on this board.

I bend over backwards on a regular basis apologizing to (a certain group of) people here who get kicks out of twisting my words, putting words in my mouth and coming across like I am a hateful person and quite frankly I am tired of it.

THIS IS NOT THE DAY TO FIGHT WITH ME!

THIS IS NOT THE DAY TO FIGHT WITH ANYONE!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!