Thread: KFA Part 2.1
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 07:47 PM   #15
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Just so everyone will know where I am at, I will post this here, to show that I am enroute to the KFA.
(And it will be a long journey, becasue I am still working tonight, late, and need to actually do some work...)
I have thus put Kaz to bed, and so on...

Quote:
Larry, noticing that the stranger is gone, and knowing that Kaz is asleep in her Bed chambers, (and knowing who are the girls and who are the boys...)decides that the only place that he may find any help would be to go to the sacred prayer room, and offer up a plea unto the lady Aerie. Thus, securing the perimeter with guards who would sound an alarm if the need arose, he goes to kneel in front of the statue of Aerie, and these are the words that he muttered:

"Sacred Lady of the Avariel...hear my plea this day, as I am need of thy guidance. Many terrible wrongs have occured recently, and one of your beloved lies asleep in her chambers, wounded badly. Guide my path, Oh Righeous Lady! Help me to bring the guilty down to the dust. Help me to right those things that have been wronged. Help me..."

Larry remains quite, as though he were listening to a voice. Tears began to stream down his face as he smiles, obviously from the sheer joy of being in communion with his Goddess. He smiles, wipes the tears from his face...and nods his acceptance.

"I have heard thee, My Lady! I have been shown he wonders of this wole world! Thank you! I shall do as thou hast asked me to!"

Larry begins to walk out of the temple doors, and without turning nor pausing, whistles out a distinct note. Immediately, from another part of the temple, Larry's twin Scimitars twinkle to life, and began their flight towards their master. Larry raises his hands in anticipation and the swords slide right into his grasps. He places them in their sheaths and coninues toward the KFA once again...with a different view of the world than before.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.