View Single Post
Old 07-25-2001, 07:12 PM   #3
Gavin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How I Tortured Yoshimo After Finding Out He Betrays Me

After I found out Yoshimo was spying on me, I reloaded the game at the point before I entered SpellHold and went back to town.

Then I confiscated all his stuff except his crossbow and one load of ammo, as I had a duplicate of this weapon.

Then I had him pick a fight with the guard outside the pirate's door and let the pirate almost kill him, (stepping in to save his miserable life)

Then I started a fight with the pirate captain, then marched to the pirate ship in the docks,

Then I got into a huge fight with a whole crew of pirates. I kept the almost dead Yoshimo in the back until the battle was over,

Then I had him start picking up the garbage and running it up to the weapons shop. I made him sell everything he owned, including his precious sword, and make several trips back to the battle scene to pick up every last piece of junk on the ground.

I was going to execute him after that but figure he will be killed more cruelly in Spellhold.

..And here I am, a lawful good Paladin! (heh. Anyone ever see the Holy Crusades?)

Gavin.

------------------
'Always leave the enemy an avenue of escape. An enemy cornered fights on death ground.' - Sun Tzu