View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, revNevar!!!

Thanks for the review!! Nice to have some positive opinions on this game! There is a lot to like about the game - it's not unlike Wizards and Warriors in many aspects one of which is that you will discover new things the more you play. Bradley tends to do that with his games.

I personally am not fond of the combat in this game but that's okay.

My real complaint is this is the second game that Bradley has release unfinished and this one less finished than Wizards and Warriors which was shortened to get it to market. As much as I may find things to like in this game, I really cannot excuse this game being incomplete when released. I've never been concerned about being able to "personalize" my character's appearance - to me that is trivial. Furniture in Arindale couldn't have been that difficult to add but it isn't that important either. Including the automap in the original release would have helped greatly as would have some of the other additions that have been included in the patch.

I haven't had much time to play DLs - busy with real life. I hope to get back to it soon.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote