View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 06:29 AM   #15
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
That is a nice rig. I'm not going to be able to go for the super rig for a while yet. Gotta get some other projects off the ground first. However, getting one piece at a time, here and there, I can try to wrangle better stuff to start with. Of course, at the rate my money is not coming in, my new machine will be obsolete before I ever get it done...
That's quite alright! You don't need to have the best stuff and outdated doesn't make it bad. I was running a 1.2Ghz AMD Duron on an M810 motherboard and 32mb on board graphics when my mates were running high end P4 or AMD systems with the good old Geforce Ti4600 which was a beast back then. You should have seen me try and play Unreal Tournament 2003 back then! The main thing is that you are happy with your rig and get some good knowledge out of building it yourself. I could sit here and tell you how easy it all really is but you'll soon figure that out yourself.

Edit: Damn double post! I never really post and now I'm spamming. Doesn't get much better than that...heh

[ 04-19-2006, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Bokken is offline   Reply With Quote