Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 03:57 PM   #77
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Steps away from Dieter and his tree, hearing the soft padding of one of her wolves. With a whistle a grey wolf appears, a bandage over one eye. She points the wolf to Dieter.~ "Past, you keep my spot warm til I can get back here." ~The one-eyed wolf obediently sits, a confused look is given to Leafblade~

~Turning she walks into the building, trying to straighten the wrinkles in her black tunic. She looks at Larry sincerely.~ "Forgive me, these have been trying times with no local dry-cleaner." ~Chuckles and motions for shadow. The white wolf steps to her side and the half-elven woman scratches her behind the ears.~ "Eherm... Larry, if you'd be so kind as to follow me. Truly this is an inapropriate place to hold a diologue such as this." ~She walks out the door, the white wolf at her heel. They pass Dieter Leafblade and a grey wolf with a patch over one eye. The grey one tries to follow but the half-elf holds out a hand~ "No Past, not with that eye of yours." ~The wolf snuffs in dissaprovement but he accepts it. He curls up and lays his head on Dieter's lap. Continuing the white wolf gives wary glances backward, making sure Larry didn't pull anything. Finally K.S. turns around~ "Here we are." ~She'd obviously anticipated this and so she'd readied a pair of old wooden chairs. Looking around you could tell her pack had been here recently~ "Forgive me, but I have no office, it IS just a restaurant... Though I hope to one day turn it to a full-fledged tavern." ~She sits down, and motions for you to do the same.~ "Now I understand it is awkward to hold a meeting in the middle of no-where. But at least we can gauruntee secrecy." ~She grins as she looks somewhere behind your back.~ "Hmmm... I hope you like wolves because it seems we have some company." ~An old silver wolf emerges from the brush~ "Let me introduce you to Missing Link, he'll be watching you for the remainder of the meeting" ~The old alpha probably has arthritis but he sits down obediently and quickly next to you K.S. grins~ "Now, let us begin. How may I help you?"

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.