View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 04:10 AM   #28
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

I swear I'm bringing a crossword puzzle book with me this time. And I told my hubby that if we end up there for frikken 7 hours again? That's it, I'm not going there again for at least 5 years! LOL I mean it, just ridiculous. He doesn't notice that I sit there and everyone is babbling amongst themselves, and I end up just sitting there. He's blabbing his ass off in another room to his uncles, as they watch football on TV (bleh) and does not take me into consideration sitting there inspecting my nails and every iota of the dining room and kitchen LOL. I mean I'm not that unsociable, I'm not wanting to "hit and run" during family holiday visits, but I feel 7 hours is just too much for me to sit there drinking glass after glass of iced tea. Again, crossword puzzle book and a BIG one LOL. Gotta do something.
it is the same for me, I get bored setting there trying to figure out what everyone is talking about....things Check out my new bra.....*shivers at the memory of actually seeing it.... [/QUOTE]uhh, I think that's "sitting" there not "setting" there. Did you go to the same school as my mother-in-law? She drives me crazy with that!