View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 09:52 AM   #1
Merlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is the first time iv'e played through as an evil character and I must say it ABSOLUTELY ROCKS! The game is really not geared for evil players, as far as quest options go, but you can still have some fun.(POSSIBLE SPOILER) I picked a fight with Anomen in the copper cornet and he chickened out, so I hunted him down, burst into his house and made him watch while I gutted his family (hehe) then killed him, Took the job from Firkragg to kill Garren Windspear, gave Firkragg the deed to the land then turned on Firkragg, but one of my crowning achievments was going into the most poofy order of the radiant fart, picking a fight with the head honcho up the back (25 000 xp) then killed every single person in the place (2500 xp per knight) Also, just before I went to Suldenesselar I cast cloudkill inside every tavern in Athkatla, after each one I got to kill a bunch of Amnish guards an two cowled fools. Also killed Ribald just for kicks. Needless to say after a while I couldn't go anywhere without being attacked by an Amnish death-squad, but hey no-one can stop me, im invincible. I think iv'e finally found my true alignment. (it was Anomens accent that finally sent me over the edge.)