View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 03:23 PM   #59
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Dundee, I don't believe that, when I clicked a button, I signed away a right to free thought. Some people just prefer to keep their thoughts private. I choose not to on this.
Luvian, this is a public place. Or do we have to enter a password to view it now? It's on the internet and open to all; therefore, it is public. I will respect them when they earn it. Mods earn it by being true to their words of not having any favorites. Members earn it by thinking for themselves. For me, that's how I see it. Or do you order me to see it differently because you don't like that?
An agreement is a contract. By agreeing to it, you have agreed to follow certain rules. Rules are restrictions. Ergo, while you are free to disagree on hindsight, it does not allow you to break the rules.

Public dissentment and making a difference are two different things. You can either do it the proper way, or the improper way. By the rules that you have agreed to follow, the proper procedure is to communicate privately with either the Moderators, or Ziroc directly.

Am I clearer on the issue now?