Thread: Forum Newb
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 08:28 PM   #11
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

Hey there. Name's Mike. What's up Xan?

1. Been gaming since,....umm....hmm...gimme a minute....uhhhhh....I'll get back to you.
2. I'll give you the exact smae answer the last time this question was asked (see T-D-C's post).

Armageddon272 is what happenned when i first joined Yahoo mail and tried to use Armageddon, but that was taken. I tried Armageddon727 because at the time I had a strange thing with planes. But that was taken as well, so I inverted 727 to get 272, which wasn't taken. So Armageddon272 is the name I first used to sign up for anything important, and it stuck, although not very catchy.

3. A tootsie pop rapper, plastice bag,unsharpenned pencil, broken pencil, piece of plastic from a pen bag, crunpled piece of paper, and a paper clip i bent way out of shape. You have probably guessed that I use my pockets as temporary trash cans.

Note: Heavy Metal seems to be popular here, or maybe that's just my perception. You into it? I know I am.

EDIT: I checked your profile and found you put down Morrowind as you favorite game. You have my respect. And if you are like me, no life.

[ 12-23-2004, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: armageddon272 ]