View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 03:45 PM   #74
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Including some additional videos and items from the previous update - so here it is all lumped together!

Machimima.com has been kind of enough to make QUICKTIME versions of our video and offered to host them through streaming methods...

For your benefit, I shall link them here:

Something cool for you MAC users out there who have not downloaded the Mac version of Windows Media Player. The kind folks of Machinima.com have made streaming quicktime versions of our videos for us!

So for your benefit, I shall link them here:

Neverending Nights: Promo Video.

Neverending Nights - Episode 1: Heroes?!

Neverending Nights - Episode 2: 20k!

Neverending Nights - Episode 3: Come On Baby, Light My Fire.

Neverending Nights - Episode 4: A Walk In The Woods

Neverending Nights - Episode 5: Ye Scurvy Dog! (Salt, Salt for Sale!)

Neverending Nights - Episode 6: He's A Magic Man

Neverending Nights - Episode 7: Things That Make You Go... Boom?

Neverending Nights - Episode 8: On Borrowed Gold.

Neverending Nights - Episode 9: It's Not The Size...

Neverending Nights - Episode 10: Racial Benefits.

Neverending Nights - Episode 11: Deep, Dark, Revenge (This is how we Roll)

Neverending Nights - PC GAMER UK SideQuest

Neverending Nights - V-DAY SideQuest

All of these videos can also be downloaded at our site: Neverending Nights.com

Some Silly Additional Stuff:

My Immortal – NeN Version – Video done using Neverwinter Nights to make a video for the Evanessence song.

Home Sweet Home – Goblin Version – You’ve seen (and heard!) the goblins from Episode 10 and more so, Episode 11. Here’s their version of Motley Crue’s song “Home Sweet Home.”

Adam Doesn’t Know – A quick test video made after installing the CEP (Community Expansion Pack) and showing off the “roof.” In the original NWN game, there was no roof for interior areas. The CEP introduces a chance to use a roof. (Something Adam and I had wanted, since we didn’t care for the black void above everyone’s head in all the inns we used). The Song is called “Scotty Doesn’t Know” – from the movie “Eurotrip” (forgive me, I can’t seem to remember the actual name of the band who sings the song right now).

Out Takes Volume 2 – This is a pretty monster sized file. (Have not got around to resizing it), but it has the original out takes (from episodes 1 thru 3), plus all the out takes from episode four through episode six. I tried to make the video match the audio as much as I could for this – but it’s difficult when it’s all out takes!

Bioware Weds and Nen – Probably the hightlight of NeN’s magic – this is a zip file that has a DOC, PDF and JPG image of Bioware’s interview with Adam and I. I am working on getting permission (now that the issue is like five months old!) of getting scans of our mention in PC GAMER UK back in Jan 2005.

And I think that’s it for now…