View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 05:25 AM   #9
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Well?
I mean, 1 month ago I used to spend half a morning going through the over night posts and repliying here and there, reading the jokes, laughing at the stories, checking out what new books/movies were out, talking about games, hearing about the latest news and so on...

But now... I mean there are hardly any new threads or anything anymore, I have to go to page 4 to find a thread (apart from the stupid question and answer thread, distant planets and the trouble with changing your name thread) that is longer than 3 pages

Whats going on people? Have half of you been abducted by aliens? Do half of you all share the same relative that died or something?
I used to do whatever it took to check in here every 5 minutes but now I have gotten used to waiting till I get home from work to check in...

Is it becasue we had a huge rush of people here at the beginning of the year?
C'mon peoples, Ziroc did alot of work to make this place faster, I mean he even re-did most of the forum, and now no one is taking advantage of that!

And that's the end of my rant(man thats a wierd word....) [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
What do you mean? We've been partying 24/7 at Z's house for the past month and haven't been able to post much here.

What do you say, you weren't invited? But we sent you an invitation, perhaps it got lost in the mail. That's too bad. In any case, your welcome next year.