View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 04:34 AM   #1
darnapkin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have played 4 different parties, and with each one I just get bored, I'm always hearing NPC's whine about stuff, and noble NPC's talkign down to me, when I just really want to kill everything that moves..

After read many posts, I have decided, my best way to play BG2, would be to run a multiplayer game, then move that save into the normal folder.

Here is what I want to do, light spoilers are okay.

I am to be freaking EVIL! If I don't like something, KILL it, but I'm not going to do this all the time, just to npc's that make me angry.

I will be making 3 characters, and playing this time all the way from soa, to tob

I will pick up one NPC, so I can run through there quests and then ditch them, I find a 3 man team would be the best for me, with the 4 npc, just as support..

So, now lets talk about a party. I got 3 slots, and alot of classes to cover

1 sorcerer staff and sling
1 cleric/ranger duel maces/morning stars/ warhammers
1 fighter/thief longsword/ short bow

My 3 Npc's I want to be evil, though i don't think my cleric ranger can be evil.
Did I choice good weapons for the classes? So many questions,, sorry

So, after much reloading from dying until I get the hang of everything,but I will learn... Can i take this party all the way through from SoA, to ToB ?

Would I be better off using 4 characters?? The class combination are endless, I'm looking for pure evil power, hehe

instead of a multi class, would it be better to duel one of those? What I'm trying to do if make a very powerful party again, a party my grandmother would be proud of. I'd like to keep it down to 3, but if I could gain more power for a 4th I'd enjoy that.. Though sometimes less is more.

BG2 seems to be a freaking huge game with tons of hours, the problem I have is, I can't see myself spending countless hours into a party that I hate.

I'd like to thank very so far for helping me with party/ game advice, I'm sorry for being so picky but I've listened to every word everyone has said and it has helped me very much. Thank you
darnapkin is offline   Reply With Quote