View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 12:08 PM   #9
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*puts a handful of cheetos in a net bag and ties a string to it, dangles it in front of Hiram* Gee, Hiram, you wouldn't be missing all that teasing, would you? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

No, not you too. I thought you were nice. *sniffle* I expect that behavior from Dragonmage and her sidekick, Neb. But, not you. I was told that you were the kinder, gentler mod who would welcome us and help us. Would it be fair to say that perhaps a part of the welcoming would have to do with hospitality? A major part of hospitality is sharing food with the visitors. Do you agree that sometimes you share snacks with friends? So, if you are nice and hospitable, then it would be a very nice thing if that bag of cheetos would fall into in my hands. I won't tell Dragonmage or her sidekick. I promise. It's just between us and I'll continue to tell everyone I know that Cloudbringer is the absolute nicest lady in Upstate New York. Okay? Deal?