View Single Post
Old 11-29-2001, 12:47 PM   #12
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

kaleban, i have the cutt-throat+4 shortsword, and it affects kangaxx. and a TRUE bladesinger is SMART. he will use whatever means necesarry to defeat a foe. in the complete book of elves, it states that bladesingers cant even become proficient in another weapon, aside from their chosen weapon. that doesnt mean that they cant use them. they just dont get any bonuses, and all of the penalties. if you were master of the longsword, you wouldnt even get the +1 bonus that all other elves get with the shortsword or bows. in PnP, my bladesinger has a dagger+3(when thrown). given that bonus, and the bonus for having a 19 dexterity, he gets a +5 to hit with it.minus all of the penalties, it is a +1 to hit. what im saying is, you can use another weapon against kangaxx, or just choose a weapon that you can find a +4 enchantment on, as long as it is ONE handed, and make that your specialty weapon. that should solve your problem.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century