View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 03:10 AM   #1
Robalex
Dungeon Master

I know it sounds silly but do the mantraps respawn or are there a fixed number of them? The reason I ask is that I have 3 barbarians (one a former warlock with all spells & all spell realms -- yeh I beefed him up with several role changes with Rumphy -- ) who have either 100 percent immunity to poison or 85 + in the case of the former Warlock with the necklace that I gave to Kierelle ? & rebought.
If they don't respawn then I could take these three on a hunt with their blessed weapons & armour (& if necessary spells) & wipe them out. At this point most of my team members have around 150 hp & can do damage of 30-40 points with their weapons (Katanas +6 2ndary daggers or swords of about Hit +5 Damage +5 & Witch stick + 5) & I think maybe they could go face to face with them if they were limited in number. I have at this point only got through about half of Sturugeon Castle but want to clear the way to the Stout Mines so I can deliver the invitations. I also don't know weather or not my would-be Ninja's opening the castle gate would be a good idea since at this point my team have not encountered any mantraps (We ran like bats from N'ha ha to the castle I'm afraid to say). 2nd ? is this: Would opening the gate give the mantraps the opportunity to ener the castle grounds if they are not as yet around the castel? Thx 4 any help in advance.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote