View Single Post
Old 11-16-2000, 01:53 AM   #16
Shoujo

Sloth- Ack...please it wasn't my intention to start a flame war between BG & W&W or anything. I prefer the first person view myself. I do wish it were a bit more realistic though. Like being able to maybe select one of the characters and view the world in first person from that person's perspective while having the rest of the party follow that character. I would like to be able to look at the rest of my party (other than just their portraits, and paper dolls) during combat.

Recent games have spoiled me too much with all the eye-candy they provide... I can only play games with dated graphics which I played in the past and had positive experiences with. My friend gave me a copy of the Ultima Collection and I desperately tried to like them (especially Ultima 4) but the graphics... I just couldn't make myself play...

Not to mention I just have to somehow justify (to myself) the cost of my computer (basically a very expensive gaming machine, which also occasionally gets used for work). Graphics intensive games help me do that. Having to use MoSlo on the other hand makes me think (I'm the type that thinks of the past in terms of "What ifs..." and "I should'ves...") of all the money I poured down the drain a few years ago...

They should have the Wizardry Archives at the Interplay Store online... Believe I got mine there (was a life-saver especially because that was the summer I had a minimum wage job painting buildings)