View Single Post
Old 05-26-2002, 12:43 AM   #1
Eowyn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok.. I looked everywhere in the forums about how to get some orb that will release the thralls in the astral prison from the warden's command. The journal said it was the Master Of Thralls who had the orb. Well, I killed him and I didn't get no stinkin' orb. Somewhere in the forum it says a dwarf gives you the orb. I met up with a dwarf who told me how to destroy the orb, but he didn't give me no stinkin' orb. I've been trying to lure the thralls away from the warden one at a time by sending my thief hiding in the shadows until he sees one, then having my archer hit him from afar until he comes after me, then having the fighters wail on him (to save spells for the warden).. but unfortunately the warden is very close to the place my thief stands and I usually get spotted after only two or three of the thralls are dead. Yeah, yeah, I'm supposed to summon monsters and stuff.. but everywhere I read in the forums here it says to do that after the thralls have been freed and I only have the warden himself to fight.. so, where the 'hey' do I get this orb? I went east like Tagget said, then north and killed a wyvern and some other littler things, then west a little and killed the Master of Thralls and the air elementals.. so all that's left is the Warden, right? I should've gotten the orb by now? If so.. why don't I have the orb by now?
Eowyn is offline   Reply With Quote