View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 04:13 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
A rose on my upper right arm, a pretty big one too. It was because of a bet when i was 15. Me and my friends were windowshopping in front of a tattooshop, and i'm not sure what exactly was being said anymore, but from one moment to another we were arguing with eachother about who'd have the guts to get a tattoo. I said i'd take one, they said i wouldn't dare, etc.... In the end i said if they'd pay for one, i'd get it right away. So the deal was made. I didn't know what the hell to choose, and in the end i picked that gigantic lame flower.

Mind you, i was living with my grandparents, and i didn't know how they would react, so i didn't want to push it too far by taking some kind of aggressive dragon or something.

And so i went home with a bandaid on my arm. Much to my surprise my grandpa liked it. He said he always wanted tattoos when he was younger, but my grandma wouldn't let him. I remember thinking "oops".

When my grandma saw it, she got mad, but didn't say too much about it either, so i got a little more gutsy, and told her i was thinking of having my other arm tattood next week, to which she replied that she would carve it out with a knife herself if i had the nerves to show up with a second one. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] And so i didn't bother any further.

Now i don't care for tattoos anymore, and i'm glad my granny reacted like that back then, otherwise i might have been a walking painting by now.

[ 05-06-2004, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: johnny ]