View Single Post
Old 03-26-2001, 10:13 PM   #49
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER? oct '00

WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME? Cat

GOT ANY ANIMALS? too many! 1 dog (big enough for 3), 2 cats, 2 kids, 1 spouse and tons of fish

APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE? house

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? pagan

BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS? if it's not a crayon, it's acceptable.

WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS? complete escapism. doesn't doo too uch for the stress levels tho. my dm loves cliffhangers ("ok, half of you are mostly dead and there's a large blue dragon coming your way. we'll pick up here next game..." and she doesn't have a reload key!)

WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE? '98 subaru outback

DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS? ads?

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)? kid wrangler

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)?
most anything but hip-hop and rap.
HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 full bro, tons of half sibs.

WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES? mountains (beaches are great too but usually are too humid)

IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? my fully gassed up outback

CHIPS OR DORITOS? scooby snacks

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)? my daughter's funeral (she's very much alive and well)

WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD? thinks i have waaaay too much time on my hands (lmao!)

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS? BG2, IWD, rollercoaster tycoon

DEATH PENALTY OR NOT? death (usually). not enough space left on the planet to keep some of these people around...

ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD? i come by when i have the chance and when i have stupid questions i could answer myself if i weren't so damned lazy sometimes!

[/B][/QUOTE]