View Single Post
Old 06-30-2002, 02:08 PM   #1
Animal
Gold Dragon

I got a phone call at 1:00AM this morning from the alarm monitoring station notifiying me of a break in at one of my stores.
I raced down there to find the front door shattered, glass everywhere all the while thinking that I've lost thousands in cigarettes.
After watching the surveliance tape, it turns out the crook tried breaking the glass with a stick for about 10 min, gave up and returned with a HUGE rock and through it through the door. He cut himself up pretty badly crawling through the door, but managed to get into the store and started loading up with candy bars and gum.
He then grabbed a 4 foot long bin full of gummies and small candies which he promptly dropped as soon as the alarm sounded. (There's a 30sec delay).
Hearing the alarm he panicked scooped up as much of the gummies in his arms as possible and headed back out the door.
The police followed the trail of gummies and candy that he left down the street for about 2 blocks where the found him in someones backyard being attacked by a dog!

Incidently he got away with $30 worth of candy, when there's $6000 in cigarettes in plain view! What an idiot!

[ 06-30-2002, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]