~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Okay

well from where I am currently in the game the hardest I think I have met so far
so if anyone can tell me what other creatures that are harder I have yet to meet
without spoiling too much u can.

I came back to kill these 2 it wasn't half as hard cos I was high up in lvl
by then....with a DRAGON BANE and almost everyone of me party had PROTECTION against FIRE!

* GREEN DRAGON
* RED DRAGON ~snip~

U can slay these all a DOG way if u know how...?
* All 4 LICHES in the game

but worst, ugliest and most powerful of all
* KANGAXX (the golden skull)

which I still have yet to kill
(any tactics some1 would like to share with us? try not to spoil as much as possible tho? :})

* IRENICUS of course which I have not met again
(but the 1st time in the ASYLUM I hardly lifted a finger and beat him perfect! no life loss!)

* BODHI is not hard but for some reason I slain her outright in the asylum (can any1 tell me if that was a BUG? she is suppose to escape as a vapor gas cloud! but I turned into a SLAYER with HASTE i think and was way too quick!)

(SPOLIER TACTIC) but it is pretty
obvious

* the next would probably have to b mayb MIND FLAYERS (there is a DOG way to beat them too) and ULITHERIDS or BEHOLDERS (in the underdark I slain all with only Anomen with SHIELD OF BALDURAN reflecting beholder rays and the beholders can't do jack!)

okay there the single monsters but what about Great skirmishes like 5 on 6 or 6 on 6? Can any1 tell me which group battles were the toughest challenge?

[ 07-28-2003, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]