View Single Post
Old 01-16-2001, 02:24 PM   #12
kazclaws

Possible spoilers
i decided to play a very evil character. im having a romance with vic. just now my rep 1. it doesnt matter what i do but i cant seem to reach 0. does anyone know how to do this.
I started getting really bad receptions from people like aran linvale, temple of helm guy, head of the radient heart, and at the end when elf queen does the ending from episode one she says stuff about 'even though i might be wanted in every other area except the elf city, i was genrally a nice guy.' I guess the reason i was hated soo much was becasue around the last chapter i decided to kill everyone i could. There is no one in trademeet, umar, those other hills, and mostt of athkatla.
I heard there was something that happens if you do the harper quest where you got to get that little guy who was turned into a bird. i did the quest, the bird turned into some harper and kill whats his coopen. I then went into the harper compound and killed everyone. is something meant to happen latter on in the game about the harpers?