View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 11:45 PM   #21
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

...And, as I head back in from a brief review of the DivDiv forum, I can definitely say a couple of things...

First, I'm not playing the demo any more. It's completely incompatible with the real game, which means that when I start playing the real thing, I'll have to start from scratch anyway. I don't want to up my frustration level with that.

Second, when I get the game, I'll get and install the patch ASAP. The patched game doesn't recognize unpatched savegames, and I'd hate to up the frustration level by not being able to go back in time.

Third, if more folks get hooked on this one, I'll petition Ziroc for a DivDiv board. Too many of the folks on the "official" forum were into being nasty, badmouthing, calling names, and other stuff that I just don't appreciate. And, as you've probably noticed, we don't have that kind of stuff around here. We is civilized...

Fourth, aside from the namecalling, the forum didn't seem to be that well-attended. Far too many posts with no comments or responses, unlike what you see here. Although I did see something about the druidic welcoming committee...

Bottom line, if I'm going to give up large parts of my life to this game, I may as well make sure the ride is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote