Thread: Fav Character
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 04:40 AM   #152
Black Robed One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:
Sarevok is the son of a deity, and he's got pretty good stats.

If you've played ToB, there's a city with a ton of Bhaalspawn in it, and most of 'em are commoners.

The protagonists stats should be largely varied. There are some people who enjoy playing a guy with really high stats, there are some who hate it.

It's your game, have fun with whatever you like.
An excellent point here, krunchyfrogg! But anyway, to bring this thread back on topic, here is my newest favorite character:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mimiru

Race: Half-elf (wood)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class (Level): Fighter (6)

Strength: 18/14
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 13
Intelligence: 13
Wisdom: 7
Charisma: 15

THAC0 (with +1 Bastard Sword): 10
Attacks (with +1 Bastard Sword): 1.5
Lore: 0
Armor Class: 1
Hit Points: 60

Weapon Proficiencies:
Large Sword ++++
Bow ++

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mimiru and her friends (Coran, Imoen, Garrick, Minsc, and Jaheira) are currently in the process of dealing with spider infestation in the Cloakwood. After I finish the game with her, I may start it again, eventually brining Mimiru's attributes to (18/14, 20, 14, 14, 10, 16) by the time she is in Balduer's Gate II. Then again, I may choose not to do it; Mimiru is a fun character to play regardless of attributes!