View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 03:19 PM   #10
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
hey, this is the wrong place for a poll! put it in the "user created poll" forum! this is absolutely the wrong place for a poll! do NOT make a poll here! Polls are not allowed! Move it before more whiners see it!

if people whine about my polls in GD(and they do. alot.), i whine about theirs too.

anyway, i voted for NO because i dont send/receive much PMs.
USS I understand that you think I am acting hypocritical by posting this poll but I am curious about members who visit the general discussions forum (check your PMs btw).I've already told you there I have told you to move your polls sometimes (once or twice seriously) but I have never picked on you specifically, I wasn't doing it to be mean,I was trying to help you.[/QUOTE]thats ok, Sigmar.
mostly, the reason why people make polls is that theyre curious(including me, when i made my only two polls) so that means that your excuse wasnt all that important.
i know that in my poll you semi-whined very nicely and unoffensively but i just whined like a total bastard, and im sorry for that. i love to whine, accuse and offend people. a true nutcase, am i .

btw, i just replied to your PM.