View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
Krowlars
Dungeon Master

Arrow

After some years away, I had the chance to re-play the game. This time with a party I called "Outcasts", composed by the six characters of the most "evil-tendentious" races: half-orc, duergar, drow and deep-gnome. All of them with aligmets ranging from chaotic / lawful evil to chaotic neutral. I never tried to play such an evil party like this one, but I tried to follow its "proper" interpretation as ruthless as possible.
And thus it was that when we were in our way to the Goblin fortress, we met a certain missing agent from Targos. And she "decided" to speak exactly to the most evil of my characters, a chaotic evil tiefling thief. By following his "role" as the most despicable person in the group, it could not end in any other way but in a fight. The dialogue options were so cruel that I almost turned away from the "correct" path. But then, I thought: "Gotta stick with what was designed for them... sorry." Later, after dismantling the goblin army, we came back with an ex-prisoner, and told him about the death of his "mate". After seeing the results of the seemengly most benevolent dialogue options, I decided to turn it into another fight and end his suffering...
I don't konw... This made me think: what will be the outcome of my actions on a later stage of the game; when you have to decide about vanquishing a deity or slaying innocents? I feel somewhat unconfortable with these ideas.
Just to extravasate...
Regards.

[ 08-29-2005, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Krowlars ]
Krowlars is offline   Reply With Quote