View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 10:12 AM   #52
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
J'aran, ohhhh u mean like in a posh accent? "Arrrrrrhhiaaan"

Erm, yea, sorta like that, I guess [img]smile.gif[/img] So a rolling R is considered posh in England? Funny, here in Holland it's just the other way around. Rolling R is common, and one of those 'flat' thingies you normally associate with English language is seen as posh.

quote:
mmm I hate mornings too! They are the bane of my life along with maths etc *makes icky face*

Normally I don't hate mornings much, but today I had to get up at 5:40 local time after barely three hours of sleep. Heh, right now I'm using matchsticks to keep my eyes from closing.

quote:
Ahah! Friesland! Gotcha now.. I dunno how or why but I've heard of Friesland *beaming*

Cool, we're famous! I bet that wherever you've heard of Friesland, it was something in relation to either ice skating or cows

quote:
Dahling! I have never met any guy who had his hormones under control!

Well, I did say "more or less" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

quote:
The last time my friend and I went to the pub, this 60yr old male pinched my butt, tried to grope me then tried to shove his face down my friends top.

Old goat.

quote:
And a younger one got slapped by his gf for watching my friend and I dance. *S* she (my friend) is an amazing dancer!

I once had a girlfriend like that. I used to walk around with one of them red handprints on my cheek for hours if I but glanced in the general direction of another girl. What's up with that? I mean what harm is there in just watching?

By the way, do you always have this many conversations going at once? I'd go totally nuts if I had to keep this up for a while [img]smile.gif[/img]